Aero Modular Technology
Minimizes drag through the air and increases hitting power.
- Aerodynamic design and modular frame
- Varying beam profiles accommodate individual player’s swings
A customized performance booster. A hybrid material, combining braided carbon fibers and tungsten filaments, throughout the entire racquet.
Improves racquet performance, based on the concentration of tungsten fibers at various strategic parts of the frame.
- The Aero Family has a greater concentration of tungsten at 3 o’clock and 9 `o’clock which reduces torque on ball impact. More power and spin.
- The Pure Drive Family has a higher concentration of tungsten in the head increasing precision and strength as well as reducing torque.
- The Storm family has a greater concentration of tungsten in the throat which provides more power.
The CDS ( Cortex Dampening System) is the first technology that filters and dampens the vibrations that interfere with feel, enhancing the sensation of ball impact
- Reduces harmful racquet vibrations without filtering out the feel that some players require
- Filters and dampens vibrations for the player looking for maximum comfort
Patented innovation by Babolat. Woofer is the first technology where the frame and the strings interact when striking the ball.
- More control..
- Comfortable feel.
- Provides 25% more contact time between the ball and strings
Y technologies are included in the Y Family of racquets and are composed of the following:
- Side Drivers: An exclusive design based on a dual racquet construction that connects the racquet yoke and head for optimized power and precision.
- Grommet System: Bimaterial grommet system, fully integrated 360 degree positioning. Consistent energy absorption at ball impact.
- Bi-Material Construction: Two complementary highly innovative graphite structures. 1. High Modulus Graphite in the racquet yoke results in greater power.2.Crystal Graphite in the racquet head, maximizes precision.
Babolat’s extensive research found that foot support breaks down into four criteria:
- Heel Support
- Ankle Support
- Instep/arch support
- Tailor-made fit
Tailor-made foot support for a perfect fit. Babolat designed a brand new technology that fully addresses these four support criteria: Foot Belt Technology..
- Tailor-made fit: two independently adjustable straps allow precision adjustment
- Front strap provides power instep support
- Two side hoop straps reinforce ankle support
- Ergonomic TPU counters at the heel allow an even distribution of the pressure exerted by the back strap, providing string heel support
Located on opposite sides of the frame, XS combines High Tech Pebax with a unique design that significantly enlarges the sweet spot and provides:
- Greater forgiveness
- Greater power
Exact Pro generates a dynamic impulse with every acceleration and step. It’s simply the world’s best propulsion system, designed exclusively for tennis
- Increased reactivity with every step
- Improves footwork precision and efficiency
Vibrakill is a high performance shock absorbing system specially designed for tennis. While maintaining exceptional comfort, this system promotes quicker recovery because of its optimal capacity for energy transfer.